Learn more about SUWS of the Carolinas in Old Fort, NC
Located right outside Asheville in Old Fort, North Carolina, SUWS of the Carolinas is a dynamic, multi-faceted treatment program that offers therapeutic assistance to adolescents between the ages of 10-17.
Our distinct programs (Phoenix, Seasons, and SUWS Core) offer a wide range of treatment options for adolescents struggling with issues such as mental illness, substance abuse, behavioral issues, autism spectrum disorders and more. Each program is chock full of Master’s level and Licensed therapists who remain steadily dedicated to helping provide the highest level of care for your child.
Each one of our comprehensive and unique programs has a number of different highlights and benefits, including the following:
- Individualized treatment plans
- Flexible lengths of stay
- Rolling admissions
- Intensive individual and group therapy
- Optional psychological and educational testing
- Weekly therapist-parent sessions via phone
- Weekly treatment planning sessions with staff
- Weekly referral source conferences
- Family program
- Comprehensive parenting website with additional utilities
- Low student to staff ratio
It is our goal at SUWS of the Carolinas to not only find the perfect fit for your child within one of our programs, but to also utilize the many highlights of these programs to help him or her prepare themselves for a bright, limitless future.